Saturday 15 October 2011

Lovers, ex’es and their issues…

Once again we put pen to paper, or rather in a blogger’s case, French tips to the keyboard to tell another story. Today I blog about ex-lovers… I had to once again urge myself not to lose my temper as a guy I dated called, “sorry, I made a mistake and want you back”, we were together 4 years… Biting on my teeth with the voice in my head telling me “A lady only screams when it slips out” I listened to his plea and apology, but after 4 years and separated for 2, does he really think I will contemplate to go back, NEVER.
I do believe in second chances but he had 3 already, and like I always say “for every issue, there’s a tissue”, well he has used a box since I have known him… LOL… I just wished him all the luck he deserves, I will not say more on my opinion of the above mentioned statement but ended the conversation civil.


He is after all a guy living “life in the GAY fast lane”


No comments:

Post a Comment