Sunday 12 August 2012

Growth 2012

That time again, magic fingers to the notebook keys, “GROWTH”…

Overall Growth
So much has happened in this time I haven’t blogged.  I grew, older, wiser, bigger and better. I moved into a bigger place, moved up a step in my career and met new people, got a new flatmate (he is a blog post alone, old Johanna) and deleted some old friends I knew for years.

Work Growth
Moved from IT Engineer to Sales (Account Manager), what a new challenge and I like it. My new team is excellent and they have spunk. We also got a new Divisional Manager which makes things happen, bonus I guess. This is my short blog regarding work.

Personal Growth
Men came and went, no pun intended, but no one really stuck around, luckily there is some potential out there…  Which made me to believe it is not a futile attempt in finding that special person to call your own. I will have to keep my peeps updated regarding this palava…

So to close this blog in a nutshell, we all have to grow, it is the way you choose to grow that makes you a survivor in “Life in the GAY FAST LANE”.

Lee B
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment